Marketing, listing and administrative tasks can be very time consuming for a REALTOR. These tasks can easily amount to 20 hours per week on top of your open houses, client meetings and presentations. Might be time to consider hiring a personal assistant for that extra hand.
Resources My VA Team are tailored for REALTORS get virtual assistants to help with the following:
- Screen incoming calls & emails
- Database management (Top Producer, eEdge, Boomtown, etc)
- Build awareness through social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc)
- Create & manage MLS listings
- Valuation assistance (Broker Price Opinions, Monthly Status Reports, and Comparable Market Analysis’)
- Follow up & lead nurturing
- Accounting & bookkeeping (accounts payable & receivable, recording bank statements, and transferring utilities on vacant properties)
- Edit and produce video marketing to increase engagement within your database
They also have fantastic reviews from brokerages such as Keller Williams Santa Monica, The Buehler Group DFW, and Manhattan Boutique Real Estate. For more details see here.